positivity

positivity

Thursday 3 April 2014

Caught in the middle!

Hello!

How is everyone? Hope you're all having a good week wherever you are in the world 😄

I finally got Frozen on DVD today, I love this film...that's not particularly interesting but now you know.

I've noticed that I seem to be in between ages when it comes to blokes.  What I mean by that is I'm not quite young & I'm not quite old. Yet I seem to attract either old men or young men. Meeting anybody around my own age seems virtually impossible because most people are already in relationships or they have a lot of baggage from previous relationships which they need to sort out so they don't bring it into a new relationship blah blah blah! So my choices seem to be get a sugar daddy or become a cougar! Neither are appealing.

In a bar a while back I became aware of an older bloke staring at me whilst waiting at the bar, I smiled politely & looked away...I've been brought up to respect my elders. Then I hear this "does he love you? I'll love you if he doesn't" awwwww quite sweet you might think except this bloke was at least 60 & whilst I appreciated the sentiment I wasn't quite ready to settle down with gramps, I'm an optimist what can I say. My fictitious boyfriend loves me very much apparently, well as far as that bloke is concerned he does...doesn't exist but is a smashing bloke.

The flip side of this is another night when a 20 year told me he'd like to & I quote "smash me up against that wall" I believe it was a sexual advance as opposed to a threat to kill me but who knows, kids these days eh. Needless to say I was flattered but aware the joints aren't quite what they were so I wasn't convinced a smashing against a wall was in my immediate future!

I've been told many times I don't look my age so I can sort of see why the younger guys get confused but if they don't know the thundercats I'm afraid it's a no go. However this just makes the older guys creepy, I can't imagine their success rates are very high even with stellar lines like above!

Anyway I'm off to do some exercise, if I live expect another Bridget Jonesesque blog soon, got another wedding to go to next month so need to lay off the maltesers...devastated is an understatement!

See yaaaaaaa
Lindsay
Xxx

Feel free to follow me on Twitter, it's generally me talking a load of shit as per usual but I'm trying to use it more so it'd be cool to see some of you there 👍😄  @linz_83vintage 

No comments:

Post a Comment